Patients are the heart of our practice, so it makes sense that we would go out of the way to provide comfortable waiting and treatment areas complete with the types of amenities you would expect from a premier dental practice. Our office is filled with state of the art diagnostic and dental treatment technology to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment of dental conditions and diseases. We believe our patients deserve only the best, and our staff works hard to deliver a superior experience at every visit.
History of Our Practice
Dr at early age
- Dr Hadley was born Wheatridge, Colorado and grew up in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Since an early age, Dr. Hadley has had an interest in science.
- After graduating high school he attended New Mexico State University earning a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 1989. During his undergraduate he became interested in the medical field and took both the MCAT and DAT.
After doing exceptionally well on both, he decided to pursue a career in dentistry.
- In 1989 he married his high school sweetheart, Vivian.
- After interviewing and applying to many programs, Dr. Hadley and Vivian moved to Kansas City, Missouri where he attended the University of Missouri–Kansas City for his Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Upon receiving his dental degree, he completed a year of advanced dental training in the General Practice Residency at the University of Michigan Veterans Administration Medical Center in 1994.
- While in Michigan, Dr Hadley and his wife welcomed their first child, Jake in 1993
- Add your content…“Returning to the state where he was born, Dr Hadley purchased Haxtun Dental Clinic in 1994 to start his dental career.
- In 1995 he became a member of the ADA and the CDA as well as established his current relationships with oral surgery and endodontic specialists in the surrounding area.
- Dr. Hadley and Vivian welcomed their daughter Samantha in 1996.
- In 1997, he served for 5 years as the political representation and trustee for the Northeastern Colorado CDA. In 1998. Dr. Hadley was the President of the Northeastern Colorado Dental Society.
- Dr. Hadley and Vivian welcomed their daughter Sonjia in 1999.
- In 2000, Dr. Hadley began attending the Colorado Prosthetic Dental Society Meetings and continues to attend them 8 times a year.
- In 2004 Dr Hadley moved his practice to its present location in Sterling, Colorado.
- In 2006, he was invited to join the International College of Dentists, a leading honorary dental organization dedicated to the recognition of outstanding professional achievement, meritorious service, and the continued progress of the profession of dentistry for the benefit of all humankind.
- In 2009, Dr Hadley was acknowledged by the CDA and the state of Colorado for volunteering his dental services to the elderly and those who are medically fragile and those with disabilities.
- In 2010, Dr. Hadley received an award of recognition for volunteering his services to children on Give a Kid a Smile Day.
- In order to stay current with new dental techniques and technology Dr Hadley introduced digital radiographs to the practice in 2010.
- From 2011-2016, attended continuing education classes with the CAD/CAM dentistry to learn about the advancement of innovative dental technology.
- Shortly after, Dr. Hadley became one of the first dentists in NE CO to apply the innovative technique of CAD/CAM Dentistry and purchased a CEREC machine: a piece of technology that makes dental restorative ceramics in-house to provide his patients with a faster, more precise, and more comfortable service of crowns, bridges, implants and other dental restorative services.
- In 2018, Dr. Hadley continued to advance the technology in his practice by added another innovative piece of dental technology, a surgical microscope to provide patients with a more precise dental treatment.
- After a few year hiatus, Dr. Hadley became a CDA delegate again in order to better represent Northeastern Colorado.
- Dr. Hadley takes great pride knowing the quality of his experienced staff, current techniques, and advanced technology will continue to provide patients with the quality of dental services they deserve for years to come.